Designed according to the API 6D / ASME standards, the design offers a Blow-out proof multi-sealed stem, with Belleville washers set over the Gland and fastened with
Gland nuts. The Valve’s design offers Zero Leakage and prevents Atmospheric seepage. Additionally, the gasket setup ensures positive body joint sealing. All Critical
components, including Metal Trims and Seats, are finished to reflect durability, ensure Tight Shut-off, and assure an extended life.
We also offer Valves in Anti-static and Fire safe variations.
Complete with Electro Pneumatic automation system, the Two Way Ball Valve is applicable in a variety of utilities and processes such as those in Pharma & Healthcare, Chemicals, Paints & Pigments, and Water Treatment Plants.
- Size range from ½’’ to 16’’
- Multiple End Connection Options
- Construction material in MS, SS & Special Alloys
- Construction available in one, two & three piece
- Regular & Full Bore Options
- Segmented and Vented Ball Options for critical applications (Unidirectional Options)
- Bidirectional & Unidirectional flow options
- Floating & Trunnion Mounted Designs
- Anti-Static & Fire-Safe Design available
- Soft & Metal Seated Options to suit different temperatures & media
- Valve Cavity Filled option to reduce material deposition
- Lined Variations in FEP & PFA Available for corrosive media
- Multiple Configurations depending on applicability:
On-Off, Control, Multi-position, etc.
- Available with complete Electro-Pneumatic System for easy operation
- Optional Gearbox or Hand Lever for Manual operation
- Flanged end / ASME 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#
- Threaded end / ASME 150#, 800#, 1500#, 2500#, CWP-1000
- Tri Clover end / PN 10, 16
- Weld ends – Butt-weld / ASME 150#, 300#, 600#
- Weld ends – Socket-weld / ASME 150#, 1500#, 2500#, CWP 1000
- Weld ends – Orbit-weld / PN 10, 16
- SMS DIN / PN 10